Monday, April 4, 2011

My Flare Love Affair

   I like most Americans am a lover of jeans. I once lovvvvved designer jeans, but since having a baby my body has changed. I have also changed the way I want to spend my discretionary income. Designer denim has spoiled me though. I now demand a certain feel, and fit to my jeans. They have to fit snug, yet not be stiff. The denim has to be good quality, aka more denim less spandex. Lastly I need a nice dark luxe color. Luckily, there are lots of choices for denim lovers now. My favorite at the moment are, surprise, surprise, Ann Taylor Loft flared leg jeans. They feel so good, and fit like a glove.

   One cut I avoid like the plague- Skinnies. I don’t think they are very flattering on me at all. My favorite cut is flared leg. I have a big arse, a Kardashian, a J lo, a Janet Jackson circa pleasure principle, hehehe.I also have baseball sticks for legs, so I look like a chicken in skinny jeans. And please don’t think I hate my body. I appreciate my curves, but I'm a realist, and I dress for the body I have. That’s why I love flares. My signature look is dark flared leg denim because it is always looks polished. You can dress it up or down. With my dark washed flares I look long and lean. They are the bees knees.

                                          *Kia*

1 comment:

  1. Shout out for dressing for the body you have and not somebody elses! :D

    ReplyDelete