Monday, April 4, 2011

Foundation Found! Makeup Review

I am a makeup junkie. I love to try new things. I am currently searching for new foundation, but I don’t want to pay my usual $32 for MAC face and body. I thought I would try to newish drug store brands Revlon photo finish $13.99 in cappuccino and Maybelline Fit $9.99 in 355.



I like both brands for different reasons. The Revlon comes with a pump has light reflecting particles it gives medium to full coverage. I think the make up looks seamless on me. It does not last all day, but that’s okay I just have to do a touchup in the afternoon.




I think Maybelline fit is great because it is medium coverage it feels like silicone going on my face, it provides good coverage, and the skin color match is good.



Verdict : I like both. They are going in my rotation. I have been using them both about 3 weeks and I have not broken out. I have acne prone skin so it doesn't take much for that to happen.  I’m happen with the price and the look of each brand on my skin.

2 comments:

  1. Kia, how long do you keep your makeup? I always hold on to mine until it's beyond gross! I need an intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am madly in love with the Temptu make-up (at Sephora only, I think). I used to be very promiscuous foundation-wise, always trying something new, rarely going with the same formula twice. But theTemptu has tamed me. It looks flawless and lasts 10-12 hours. Downsides: expensive and while the company says each pod is supposed to last 3-6 months, I find that to be highly optimistic of them

    ReplyDelete