Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello my name is Kia, and I'm a Mom In Love with Fashion

We would like to showcase a Mom In Love with Fashion regulary. If you're interested send a pic to carewearshare@gmail.com


     I had my 1st baby two years ago. Before I got pregnant I loved clothes. During my pregnancy I got into a funk. I had a case of the 1st pregnancy jitters. I was anxiety provoked until I saw the baby take her 1st breath- Yeah, I was that girl.  So needless to say, I didn’t celebrate my pregnancy with great clothes. Two years ago I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl, and I decided to reclaim my former fashionable identity.

  Luckily I went back to my trademark look for work, which include a Victoria Secret Christie fit and flared leg pant in stretch cotton, a frilly blouse, and a cardigan. The shoes are usually wedges or a 2 ½ inch kitten heel and that completes my look.


                                                                 *Kia*








1 comment: